– Paris Galaxies Action Shooting Lab, since 2015: Series of photographic performance workshops in the public space with Paris College of Art, Paris, 2015, CASA93, 2017-18, and Dance Air group, 2021-22. Lab re-staged at large scale in the book Paris Ars Universalis, fiction scenario of a future Greater Paris metropolis, Avant-Garde Collection, L’Harmattan publishing, 2017.
– Boulle Design School, Paris. 2020-21: Mentoring and jury of the “Lived Spaces” diploma thesis and projects, in partnership with the “Grand Orly Seine Bièvre” territory of the Greater Paris where projects are located.
– SOFERIM & Réinventer la Métropole II, 2018-19: Future insights on transitions and co-design or an urban innovation proejct with Arcas Architects and Land’Act Paysage for the Lisch Station in Asnières (92).
– Lab Paris Ars Universalis, fiction scenario of a future Greater Paris, 2015-18: design-fiction research and book (collection Avant-garde, L’Harmattan, 2017), followed by a series of workshops and conferences.
– Grand Paris Aménagement, Paris, 2016: Insights on creative urban innovation for the Greater Paris, and on the design of new collaborative hybrid places and work spaces.
– Grand Paris Future Lab (horizon 2165), Palais de Tokyo, 2015-16: Experimental foresight research program, laureate of a transdisciplinary pedagogic innovation grant, with masters and PhD students of HESAM Pole (Paris 1 Sorbonne University extended academic group), and LAA (Architecture and Anthropology Laboratory), Paris La Villette Architecture School, CNAM University, and AIGP (Atelier International du Grand Paris). Design of a creative foresight methodology for long horizons (150 years) and of a performative installation to stage and share the group’s research. Open-Lab sessions with guest foresight experts and scientific journalists.
– Athem-Skertzo (urban communication and event agency), Paris, 2015-16: Future insights on Creative Cities metabolism and levers, and on the Greater Paris metropolis; strategic reflections to reposition the agency; co-design of a creative hub proposal for the Reinventing the Seine River call of innovative urban projects.
– NEOMA Business School, Rouen, International Master of Science in Art Management, 2013-17: Rouen Art-Based Urban Lab including each year, future trends conferences, workshops to design creative urban projects in response to specific sites (future Greater Paris station, Reinventing the River program, Great Armada event, etc.) and open-lab session with local stakeholders (House of Architecture, Harbor, City, Tourism Office, etc.)
– Paris College of Art, Design Management Dpt (dir. Yasmine Abbas) and 6B (Creative hub), St Denis, 2015-17:
Future insights on art and urban creative leadership; workshops to co-design online collaborative platforms to support the Greater Paris creative ecosystems (incl. the 6B Creative hub and reflections on economic models); collaborative future research on experiential tourism, new hospitality culture and forms of creative training.
– Campus Fonderie de l’Image, Digital Design Master, 2015: #CartoCamp x Paris Galaxies workshops cycle (with designer Sylvia Fredriksson). UX and UI research to design possible collaborative platforms to support and empower the “creative constellation” of the Greater Paris metropolis.
– Paris College of Art, Design Management Dpt (dir. Alice Peinado), 2013-14: workshop cycle including insights on creative cities; online and in-field research to identify artistic places in the Parisian suburb; creation of a database of 300 hotspots forming the Greater Paris creative constellation; critical analysis of urban creative reinvention potentials; presentation and publication of an academic communication at Antwerp University.
– Urban Lab and Slade Art Research Center, University College London, 2013: exhibition and conference in Cities Methodologies #3 cross-disciplinary research program and symposium.
– Parsons School Paris, Critical Studies Dpt (dir. Vivian Sky Rehberg), 2011-12: Cities of Tomorrow workshop cycle (with Magda Jarvin); ethno-sociological, online and in-field inquiry around the Peripherique Boulevard; design of future narratives and imaginaries; exhibition and conferences in Scaling Up symposium (co-organized with ACTE Institute, Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne University).
– Lab Paris Galaxy 1.0, LIID R&D, 2008-11: Design of a foresight methodology and urban conceptual canvas; publication of a first future strategic scenario to “make” the Greater Paris” on parisgalaxie.blogspot.com and of the conceptual canvas research in the Parsons Journal For Information Mapping, NY.